Military Withdrawal

If your military obligations interrupt your academic work in your registered courses, you may ask your instructor(s) for an early termination of his or her course(s). 

Early terminations may include, but are not limited to: 

1) a grade of "W" for withdrawal; 

2) an incomplete (I) grade if there is any chance that you will be able to complete the course requirements; or 

3) an early final examination and course grade. For options 2 and 3, it is your responsibility to make such a request in writing to the instructor. After you and instructor have agreed on the terms of early termination, the agreement must be approved in writing by the Provost or his/her designee. Students on extended Military LOA may fall into this category. 

Please contact for additional information