How can I switch to a different section?

Students can request a change of a course section up to the Friday before a term begins.  This request should be sent to your Student Counselor.  If there are not other sections available for that course in the term, the Student Counselor will discuss other options.

A new section cannot be requested after this day.  See When can I drop a course for more information on drop dates.