Information Changes

To make any changes or corrections to your name, social security number, date of birth or marital status, you will need to contact your advisor for a Name Change or Correction form. The form needs to be submitted along with two forms of identification proving the correct information. The registrar will complete any updates to this information.

Changes to other basic information

To change basic contact information, please follow these steps:

  • From the Portal Dashboard, click on your name in the upper right corner. Once the drop down appears, click on "Account/Profile." 

  • You can update any information that is not grayed out:

  • After updating your information, click the "Update" button at the bottom of the page to Save