Yes, your employer or a third-party may pay your tuition. They have several options on how to make a payment on your behalf.
1. If your employer would like to pay by check, please see CAN I PAY WITH A CHECK?
2. If they would like to pay by credit card, please follow the below instructions on how to set them up with a PIN to log in and pay through the CashNet portal.
- In the Student Portal, Click the My Account and Financial Aid tab, then click Pay My Tuition. This will take you to the CashNet payment portal.
- Next, under the Third-Party Payer PINs section click “Add New”
- Fill out all required fields marked by a red asterisk (*). You will be required to create a PIN for your employer of your choosing.
- Choose the access that you would like your payer to have to your account.
- If you would like them to be able to make payment, please choose “Yes” for “Should this person be allowed to log in?” AND either “Access only” or “Access & Receive Emails” for “Should this person have permission to access electronic bills and if so, also receive electronic bill email notifications?”
- Click OK – this will send a welcome email to the email address entered for your Third-Party payer. The email will resemble the below example:
3. If your employer or third-party would like to set up a direct billing option, please contact your Student Advisor to learn more about that process.
4. If your employer offers tuition reimbursement, you may qualify for a tuition deferment. Visit our website for more information on employer reimbursement.