You have several options to make payments on your account balance.
1. Through the Student Portal:
- Click the My Account and Financial Aid tab in your Student Portal, then click Pay My Tuition. This will take you to the CashNet payment portal.
- Next, click on "Pay"
- After clicking on the "Checkout" button you will be asked to pay via Credit Card or EFT.
- Full or partial payments can be made with any major credit card.
- Payment plans for past due balances can also be set up here.
2. Contact Student Accounts:
- 800-462-7845, Option 4
3. Mail a check to:
Colorado State University- Global Campus
Attn: Student Accounts
7800 East Orchard Road, Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111