There are several resources found throughout your student portal, all of which can be accessed through the left side menu bar, including:
- Career Center - Schedule an appointment with a career coach, find resume help, and search for a job. There is also a military transition area for those who are transitioning to civilian life.
- Disability Services - CSU Global Disability Services is available to assist students with disabilities through the process of requesting and accepting academic accommodations. If you are interested in this resource, we recommend you get in touch with Disability Services as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 720-279-0650.
- SensusAccess - SensusAccess is a self-service, web-based application for converting documents into a variety of alternate media and accessible formats. For example, you can convert a PDF article to an MP3 file and listen to it on your device of choice. SensusAccess is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and is a free service for all CSU Global students.
- Student Assistance Program - CSU Global partners with Espyr to offer a Student Assistance Program for all students. Through Espyr you can access immediate, confidential, free assistance in areas such as: mental health, finances, health and wellness, work-life balance, and grief and loss. The Student Assistance Program is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week and includes a range of support from live assistance, online counseling, articles and seminars.
- CSU Global Library - Here you can find assistance with APA and research tools. Always feel free to reach out to a librarian through chat or phone as well. You can also access the Library through your course in Canvas by clicking "Library Course Guide" on the left-hand side of the page
- CSU Global Writing Center - Get assistance with writing projects and schedule appointments with writing coaches.
- Smarthinking Tutoring - Access to free tutoring services offered through Smarthinking which may cover major, specialization, or general education related topics. You can schedule a session or complete drop-in tutoring.