Where is my tax document?

Your tax document is known as a 1098-T.  You must give (or have previously given) electronic consent to be able to download the 1098-T through the portal, otherwise they will be mailed to your address on file. 1098-Ts are available by January 31st each year.

Eligible non-citizens must contact Student Accounts to request their 1098-T. 

 You can access these through your student portal by going to the My Account and Financial Aid tab > 1098-T.


Please contact Student Accounts or your advisor if you have not received or are not able to access your 1098-T.